Tuesday 8 July 2014

What Games Do I Play?

Hi All,

I'm sorry it's been so long... things have been manic and I haven't had a chance to catch up on my blog posts. Don't worry, I haven't disappeared and now things have calmed down a little I can get back to doing the things I love, blogging!! :)

So for this post I thought I would do something a little different; What Games Do I Play?

Now I'm no way going to call myself a 'gamer' but I have always loved the playstation and apart for a few years ago, I have always been playing!

When I was younger my brother and I used to play the now retro Playstation 1 with Bugs Bunny, PacMan, Crash Bandicoot, Destruction Derby and Gran Turismo. My oh my how games have changed!

So, what do I play now I hear you ask... well here is a quick pic and list for you :)


GTA V - This is by far my favourite as it pretty much never leaves the playstation. I love the fact that its so interactive and that you can roam in an open world setting doing as you please, but also with the option of going into a story or mission.

My personal rating = 5/5

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - I have always loved the Lego playstation games, I've had Indiana Jones, Star Wars I, II & Sega and couldn't wait for the Marvel addition. As expected it hasn't let me down, there is so much attention to detail and its great fun to play, even for adults! I still haven't managed to finish this as it was a longer game than I first thought haha.

My personal rating = 4/5

South Park Stick of Truth - I love the detail made into making this game, its so much like the cartoon you get lost in an amazing world of being a South Park character. I have since sold this game due to two frustations... 1. You couldn't have a female South Park character (what?!) 2. The fighting was a little slow for me, a sort of everyone takes their own turn (I know there is a gaming name for this but I can't remember it haha!). I just like to be able to get on and in the action.

My personal rating = 2/5

Ridge Racer Unbounded - I love a good racing game and this is no different. My favourite part about this racing game in particular is that you can crash through objects and still keep going. The Destruction Derby inside of me loves it! Great for a bit of silly racing and fun. If you love crashing things and don't mind taking the racing part of it too seriously than this is worth looking into!

My personal rating = 3/5

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - I have always loved playing Tekken. I haven't yet managed to learn any true moves, instead I'm a bit of a 'button masher' - sorry!! It's just great fun, especially with a group of friends. We had a gaming night with some close friends of ours and this was a big hit!

My personal rating = 4/5

Sleeping Dogs - My hubby bought be this as I'm a massive fan of GTA. This is basically GTA based in Hong Kong. It's more interactive on the fighting but its very similar. I still have to give this game some more of my time to get into it properly but first impressions were great - can't wait to give this another go!!

My personal rating = 4/5

Anyway I hope that you may have found this interesting, even if gaming isn't your sort of thing I always think it's interesting to see what crazy hobbies people have outside of blogging :)

Thanks for reading,
Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment