Monday 27 October 2014

Autumn Lush Haul


It's my favourite time of the year, Autumn.. well close.. my favourite time is Christmas but as the nights are getting cooler and darker it reminds me of the festivities we have to come! :)

It also means that Lush have brought out there Halloween and Christmas range, much to my excitement! The first weekend it hit our shops I was there grabbing as much as my wallet would let me.

My choices so far:

Father Christmas Bath Bomb - This has the signature Lush Christmas scent of Snow Fairy (mmm!). It's a very sweet yet warming scent. I cannot wait to use this one!

Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb - This one smells like a perfect warm winter's night. It's festive, yet spicy and not too sweet. This one is meant to create a little show when you pop it in the water! :)

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar - How could I resist this bubble bar? It's glittery and smells divine! It's winter wrapped up in a lovely little bubble bar. I'm sure this will be a mess to clean up but I'm looking forward to the lovely glittery soak! :)

Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb - Now this is my all time favourite bath bomb from Lush. It's the perfect Christmas scent. It smells of cinnamon and warm winter spices.. ahh I wish I could have this all year round! I have a feeling I'm going to need to buy more of these! :)

(These next few are not from Lush's Seasonal range, but are a few of my favourites)
Twilight Bath Bomb - This was actually featured in my Lush Favourites, but yep here it is again! With a lavender and calming scent this one is always a part of my collection.

Comforter Bubble Bar - Another product that was in my Lush Favourites, this is very sweet smelling but lasts for several baths. I love how it turns the bath pink too!! :)

Brightside Bubble Bar - Oops, yet another that was in my favourites. This one is similar to the comforter but it's citrus smelling so is great to wake you up before a big day/night ahead.

You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt - This is the last one in my little haul. It's a bath melt, now I don't get these too often as they only last one bath but I love that this has such a strong citrus mango scent and it leaves your skin feeling like silk. This one is for when I want an extra treat for myself :)

So what are your favourite Lush products, will you be getting anything from their seasonal range?

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment