Monday 20 October 2014

Liz Earle Haul
































It's that time of the year again where I stock up on my Liz Earle skincare. I have to buy replacement cleansers, etc about every 2-3 months depending on the size of the cleanser I get. This time I went for the monthly offer as it had my favourite body cream included complimentary.

Included in my Liz Earle October Offer is...

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser
Pack of 2 Muslin Clothes
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Liz Earle Moisturiser in Light (Combination/Oily Skin)
Liz Earle Botanical Body Cream

Not bad for £45 with free delivery. That leaves me covered now until Christmas :)

I love how these come packaged too - it always feels like I'm getting a little gift!














 Do you guys buy anything from Liz Earle and if so what are your favourites?

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment