Friday 17 October 2014

My MAC Lipstick Collection



I love Mac for their lipsticks and although pricey I tend to buy one every 6 months as a treat. These I've collected over years now and still I have plenty of wear left in each one.

So which one's have I decided are for me? Now I have a fair complexion so I'm careful about which shades I choose. With dark hair and pale skin I tend to favour and suit pink and brown shades.

Without further adue.. here is my Mac lipstick collection!!

Please Me in Matte - Gorgeous matte muted pink shade

Lovelorn in Lustre - Creamy in texture, light in colour - the perfect pink

Chatterbox in Amplified - Bright pink shade and is highly pigmented - great for nights out

Sunny Seoul in Cremesheen - My Summer favourite - pinky peach shade - perfect for everyday

Fabby in Frost - Great pink for the cooler months - hint of shimmer in there for the festive season

Modesty in Cremesheen - A must have lipstick - suits everyone and can be worn all year round

Peach Blossom in Cremesheen - Another great everyday lipstick but more of a peachy shade this time

I hope you enjoyed, have you any suggestions on which shade I should try next?

Jess xox


No comments:

Post a Comment