Sunday 7 December 2014

My Top Lipsticks & Lipglosses


Hi and welcome back to my blog!

This week I've decided to do something a little on trend recently with my blog and that is another favourites post! This time I have picked out my current top 10 favourite lip products.

So if you too like me love a good lipgloss, lipstick, lipstain or lipbalm than read on :)

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula LipBalm - This is my favourite lipbalm of all time. I try others but always seem to draw back to this one. It gives a lovely smooth clear layer on the lips and my lips always feel super soft after using this. It's a steal at £1.99 also!

Mac Lipstick Cremesheen in Sunny Seoul - This has got to be my favourite Mac shade of all time. I only actually got this in 2014 but it has quickly become a favourite. It gives a gorgeous pinky finish with a hint of peach tones. I would say the shade is more suited for Spring/Summer time but honestly I wear it all year round.

Mac Lipstick Chemesheen in Modesty - This is the perfect brown/nude shade from Mac and I believe is their most sold shade (this could have changed now though). Like all Mac lipsticks it gives a gorgeous and highly pigmented finish and as this is such a universal shade it suits all skin tones! :)

Avon Long Lasting Lipstick in Vintage Pink - I tried this lipstick as a test for our wedding in 2013. I wanted something that would last all day and would give a lovely natural rosy finish. I love the shade of this lipstick and it does last a good few hours without having to be reapplied. My only issue with it is that it can be a little drying if you're using it day after day so I would use it every other day if you were keen on the shade.

Dior Addict Lipstick in Beige Perfection -This is a gorgeous shade, its a mix of beige and pink with a slight shimmer. I love wearing this for big nights out. If I could buy any lipstick for the rest of my life I think this would be the one I would choose. Plus the packaging is just gorgeous!

Mac Lipgloss Lustreglass Morning Glory - This is a lovely lipgloss from Mac. The shade is a clear pinky finish with lots of glitter and shimmer. It's gorgeous to pair with your favourite lipstick for nights out. My only issue with it is that it can be a little sticky, but honestly I love the finish so it wouldn't stop me from wearing it :)

NYX Lipgloss in Tiramisu - This one is a lovely brown/nude shade and is perfect for everyday wear. It also smells gorgeous so every time you put it on it feels like a treat. I love the smooth texture of this product, it glides on without being sticky which is great for those windy days!

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Reflect -This is a lovely deep pink/red shade that I find it perfect for the cooler months, especially around Christmas. Like all Dior lipsticks and glosses it has a smooth and soft finish while providing the perfect full colour, lovely!

Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Aurora - Tanya has created this gorgeous pink shade that is perfect for everyday wear. The gloss is smooth and non sticky and it smells like candy. Do I need to say more? ;)

Barry M Lipgloss in Shade 2 -Similar to the Tanya Burr, this is a non sticky formula but in a gorgeous everyday nude shade. I love the fact that this has no shimmer to it so it just gives a lovely gloss of colour to your lips without being too much. It also smells of chocolate... that's just an amazing bonus! :)



I hope you enjoyed this week's post, what are your current favourite lip products?

Thanks for reading!
Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment