Thursday 26 February 2015

February Beauty Haul with Reviews










Welcome back to my blog! This month I have bought a few little goodies as a little treat to myself and to test and trial for you all! :-)

Barry M Nail Polish in Socialite
Well you know I love my nail polishes and in particular; pink and red shades! This shade is gorgeous and although it's pink it's also filled with glitter. In the light this shade sparkles all different shades and is just eyecatching! This one I cannot wait to wear for a night out or on a holiday! As per usual the Barry M polish lasts well. This one I've worn for a week without any chips!

Barry M Nail Polish in Poppy
This shade although looks red, I would call more of a red/plum shade. It's gorgeous with a purple and red glisten. This one would be perfect all year round! Did I say I love nail polishes?! ;-)

Real Techniques Shading Brush
This brush is just lovely to use to blend in your eyeshadow. The bristles are really soft and the brush holds the eyeshadow well without too much fallout. I may need to invest in another one of these!

Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo Party Refresh (Lily Scent)
I bought this dry shampoo to try and move away from Batiste. First impression is the packaging is much nicer and you don't get as much of that horrible white powder that you get with Batiste. I love how this makes my hair look after using it. My only issue is this scent is a little strong... toned down a little or open a window when using and you'll be fine.

Barry M Corbalmy Lipbalm in Trouble and Strife
Why hadn't I heard of these wonderful lipbalms from Barry M?! I have tried many other tinted lipbalms but this one comes out on top! It's got a lovely scent and the shade is just perfect. This is staying in my daily makeup bag now!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I love, love, love this new mascara! This has taken my love away from the Falsies mascara that I've been using for the past year or so. The packaging is much nicer and it feels lovely when applying, so easy and instantly you can see an improvement to your eyelashes! My eyelashes haven't looked this full and long with any other mascara, for me it's a must have in my make up bag now!

Essie Nail Polish in Time for Me Time 
I love Essie nail polishes and wanted to treat myself to a natural shade. I didn't think anything could come close to the Essie shade Figi but my oh my was I wrong! This shade is more transparent but it's gorgeous! It's the perfect pinky nude that you could wear year round and with any outfit and occasion. I have fallen in love with it. In fact if there was one shade I had to pick and wear forever, this would be it! Gorgeous!!

I hope you have enjoyed my little beauty haul for this month. Did you guys treat yourselves to anything new?

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment