Tuesday 21 April 2015

Old vs New Favourite - Maybelline Falsies and Lash Sensational Mascara


Hello again and welcome back to my blog!

This week I'm talking about my latest favourite mascara. I have been using these two mascaras for a while now so I feel I'm in a good place to tell you my thoughts and which comes out top for me at the moment.

Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
This mascara I tried after seeing Tanya Burr get amazing results with it. I have gone through a lot of these, in fact this is a spare in case my current one runs out!
I love the finish this mascara gives, it's full and big lashes and makes them longer too!!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Well this is very similar to the Falsies, however I do think this doesn't give as much volume. Instead it focuses on a more natural finish and gives longer looking lashes than the Falsies. I also prefer the packaging of this mascara, it's cute muted pink is much prettier than the purple packaging on the Falsies.

My final verdict is that I'm in love with the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I just think the natural finish is more 'me' and I love how it makes my lashes so, so long!!

Have you guys tried these, if so what do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment