Tuesday 19 May 2015

Maybelline Babylips vs Barry M Corbalmy Lipbalms

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!

This week I'm comparing two popular lipbalms on the market to see how each weigh up and which in my opinion is the better of the two.

First up we have the Maybelline Babylips. These are very popular in both the US and the UK and so when they came out on the market I bought one straight away. This lipbalm is nicely tinted and gives your lips that extra glow of colour and I also love how moisturising it is too. My only issue with this is the formula... For some reason when I use this lipbalm about 2 days later I get little spots or blemishes around my mouth. When I don't use it or use another brand I don't seem  to have this issue and so I've had to stop using it. It's a bit of a shame but it's not worth getting spots over for sure.

Now due to this issue I went out to look for another alternative and saw the Barry M, Corbalmy. This I LOVE!! Firstly the colour in my opinion is a lot nicer, a red hint on the lips which is a brighter and bolder colour than that from Babylips. The red isn't too overpowering either, it's a great in between. I love how moisturising this one is too - it's just so rich and makes my lips feel super soft. Finally the scent is much nicer too - sort of a cherry sweet scent. This is my tinted lipbalm of choice now!!

Do you guys have a tinted lipbalm? If so, what is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!
Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment