Sunday 14 June 2015

My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes



Hello again,

This week I have a requested blog post for you - this time it's my Summer Nail Polish favourites!

Now I love my nail polishes... I have too many to count but I have managed to narrow it down to these few for my Summertime favourite shades. I hope you enjoy! :)

Essie in Figi - This is a gorgeous pinky nude. One of my favourites as it goes with everything!
Essie in Time For Me Time - This is similar to the one above but has a little shimmer in it and is more sheer so very chic.
Barry M Daylight Curing in Like a Nude - Another fab nude for this time of year. Show off your tans with this gorgeous shade!
Essie in Sunday Funday - I love this shade; it's a orangey/red with shimmer so catches the light well.
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Passion Fruit - An almost red but as it's not quite red it's perfect for Summertime. This is for the brave! ;)
Rimmel 60 Seconds in Shocker - Another bold shade here but so gorgeous! It's a deep pink from Rimmel but with hints of purple running through too. Perfect for holidays.
Barry M in Socialite - I had to have an all glitter polish in this and I chose this gorgeous shade from Barry M.
Barry M Daylight Curing in I've Been Pinkin - This is another from their new Daylight Curing range. Just a good all round pink that will be sure to go with your swimsuit!
Models Own in Grape Juice - Finally a lovely pastel from Model's Own. The best bit is that this has a Grape scent too. Having scented nail polish reminds me of being a kid so I love that about this too!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post. Do you have any requested posts that you would like me to feature?

Thanks for reading!
Jess xox

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post, these all look perfect for summer! I love Essie polishes, and I really want to get my hands on Barry M but I don't think they're available in Canada unfortunately!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    x

    lovekrista.com | bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they're amazing! Maybe order some online if they're available... or visit us here in the UK :) x

      Delete
  2. I've been on the hunt for Essie Figi for so long, I can't seem to fine it anywhere! would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine in Boots but I must admit it was the last one and was hiding at the back ha! Such a gorgeous shade! I'll go over and take a look Louise :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colors! :) Really love the Essie Sunday Funday and the Barry M ones! :)
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely! I need more Essie polishes I think ;-)

      Delete