Thursday 9 July 2015

Review on Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipsticks

Hello again guys!

Now this week I'm reviewing a couple of new lipsticks I've bought.

These were featured in my Summertime Haul blog and well if I'm honest I did buy them mainly because of the stunning packaging. Fear not though... I did do my usual amount of research and these were some popular lipsticks to say the least! They were voted by many bloggers as the most beautiful lipstick available so I was super excited to try these out.

After swatching many of the colours I picked out two...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in Pink in Paris
&
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Peach Passion

The first;
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in Pink in Paris was one of my absolute favourites as soon as I saw it (pictured above).

The finish of this lipstick is glossy and oh my is this lipstick gorgeous! It's highly pigmented too so only one layer on your lips and it has a full colour, however you can also build it up if you want your colour to have more 'pop'. 

The second I bought was;
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Peach Passion (pictured to the left).

This has a more sheer finish to it so lasts a touch longer on the lips. The colour a chose was a gorgeous deep coral colour. This colour is just perfect for Spring and Summer and I think it would suit just about everybody!

Obviously you can see that both lipsticks have the stunning YSL logo on them and a gorgeous gold surround.

Now at £26 these are pricey, but as a little goes a long way with these they do last a long time! Also they're a great treat to yourself or a little pick me up. 

Honestly I would get these again but yes, it would have to be a treat. I was lucky enough to have one of these as a gift, but if you're feeling like getting yourself a nice new lipstick that will last and look gorgeous in your handbag - than look no further! :)

Jess xox

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors! :) Have never bought any YSL lipsticks before but everyone swears by them. xo
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would give one a try - I just love the Pink in Paris - the shade is very 'me' and lasts such a long time too x

      Delete
  2. I love the shades you chose! YSL has incredible makeup, I've loved everything I've tried!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, now I'm worried that as I've tried one I want to try them all *smiles at husband* :) x

      Delete