Sunday 20 September 2015

Loreal Paris Studio Line Hot and Big Hair Spray Review


Hi everyone!

This week I'm featuring one my new favourite hair products from Loreal Paris. This is from their new line and they have a selection of different products to suit every hair type.

I went for the Hot & Big Spray to help try and give my long and thin hair a boost of volume. Now I have tried a lot of different volumising products but haven't gotten on with a lot of them as they can tend to weigh down the hair or make it appear greasy.

This works by spraying it into towel dried hair and spraying it directly onto the roots. You then use your hairdryer to dry your hair and flick your hair upside down to help boost the volume that much more.

Once dry and brushed you're left with wonderfully thick hair, it is amazing!!

I can't say I've seen such amazing results by any other volumsing products before, even those I've tried at the salon! Also as this is a highstreet/drugstore purchase it doesn't break the bank and is only £3.79!!

I absolutely love this and won't be buying anything else for volume now!

If you have thin hair or would just like to add a bit of a boost to your hair give this a try!

Thanks for reading!
Jess x

6 comments:

  1. My hairs recently gone really thin and keeps breaking and It always loses volume really fast throughout the day for I might pick some of this up tomorrow because it sounds really good and at that price it's definitely worth a shot :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that stuff sounds great! I don't usually have very much luck with L'Oreal products but maybe i'll give this a shot!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be moving more towards Loreal now - this one is fab! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, you can check out my post for more details here: http://www.loisxlaine.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/more-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete